Other Published materials include:
- Exploring Art through Picture Storybooks (2010)
- Leading, Learning, Modelling (2007), in Educational Technology Solutions, Issue 21, Australian Media Group, Blackburn.
- STAY: the Unreal Dog Encourages Young Writers (2006) In ANARE Club Journal, v25.
- Meter Mentoring (2005), in LabTalk, STAV, Victoria.
- Radical Reading (2005), in Snapshots, UK.
- Look outside the square you teach in! (2004), Short Circuit, RCP Graphics.
- Signs of Friendship (2011) in Chopper Rescue and other stories: mentoring highly able writers, Teaching Solutions, Melbourne.
- Glen Iris Primary School: Quality Teaching and Learning, 1865-2015 (2015)
- A Linear Life, read on Radio for the Print Handicapped, Queensland
- Girlfriends! Teacher Manual (2010), Teaching Solutions, Melbourne.
- Nail Boy, (2006) Auslan/standard English split screen animation CD and children’s book
- Mental Well-Being, (2002) Presenters Module for Coaching Athletes Disabilities, Presentation kit for coaches working with athletes with mental illnesses.
- Opening Doors (2001), in Count Me In, Australia Sports Commission
- Deakin University Disability Studies Reader (1996-2000)
Peer reviewed papers:
Eurocentric fairy tales and the creation of a distinct Australian identity in early Australian children’s literature, to be published InTEXT, May 2017
Olga Ernst: Australian fairytale pioneer (2010) In Women’s History Network Journal, UK Issue 64.
Olga Ernst’s contribution to the development of Australian identity in Children’s Literature (2010), AARE Annual Conference Papers
2010 CDAA Judith Lessen Award (Research and implementation team)
2008 International School Technology Educator (Teacher of the Year) Finalist
2008 ICTEV (ICT Educators of Victoria) Teacher of the Year (National and State)
2006 National Quality Schooling Award, Whole School Improvement
2005 Nominated for DET Eastern Metropolitan Region: Elizabeth Gray Award
Awarded to a woman who has demonstrated a high level of leadership and compassion